Last update: 27/09/2019
This website (hereinafter “anassageneral.gr”) constitutes an e-shop that is the property of “ANASSA PRIVATE CLINIC IOANNOU – PRIVATE POLYCLINICS S.A. HOSPITAL SERVICES which is domiciled in Greece and is legally represented by VAT Reg. No. 093071191.
The site provides a set of services and available actions to the user such as displaying information, multimedia material, contact & data collection forms aimed at providing services and assistance to the user.
Provided information & Products
The provider commits to the validity and completeness of the information provided on the website. However, in good faith, the provider shall not be liable for any technical or typographical errors due to inaccurate information from the manufacturer or supplier, which may have been overlooked, or involuntarily caused, or are the result of website interruptions due force majeure, and undertakes to rectify same whenever it perceives their existence.
Limitation of liability
The Provider shall not be liable and shall not be liable for any damages or loss which may indicatively, but not exclusively arise from:
- the use of the services offered by the website or third-party services, websites or feeds.
- the content of third-party services, web pages or feeds that are linked in any way (including links, embed code, etc.) to the website.
- the use and/or lack of suitability and/or incompatibility of products sold through the website.
- the cancellation and/or non-execution and/or delay in orders for any reason.
- technical malfunctions of the website or any third party interconnected services, webpages or feeds due to any cause.
- malfunctions or inaccuracies in the services provided and information due to unauthorized access.
- incompatibility of the user’s logistical equipment with respect to the website or third party services, websites or feeds.
The Provider undertakes to act promptly and accurately on issues related to the availability of the Products, related information such as indicatively, multimedia material, technical specifications, associated costs, any offers, etc. In light of the above and in the context of good faith, the provider undertakes to immediately inform the user of any changes to the above via the website or any other means in relation to the respective situation. However, in light of the aforementioned, the provider guarantees:
- the correctness of the information and the material that accompany the products that are presented in the website.
- the quality level and/or validity of any product certificates that are presented in the website.
Intellectual property rights
All the content of the website, including but not limited to the titles, texts, marks, graphics, images or any form of multimedia material constitutes the intellectual property of the provider or third parties from which the provider has obtained the relevant licenses for its own exclusive needs. As a result, all the content of the website is protected by the provisions of Greek and European law and/or international conventions. The provision of the aforementioned content by the website should in no way be construed by the user as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use it in any form whatsoever without the prior permission of the exclusive proprietors of the content rights.
The user agrees that the use of the website, the services provided and the content may only take place in good faith. Subject to the relevant provisions of law and international conventions, the following are prohibited:
- any action and/or disclosure by any means, of content that is illegal for any reason, infringes or harasses in any way, infringes the confidentiality or privacy, infringes the intellectual or other proprietary rights of the provider or any third party.
- any action and/or disclosure by any means, of content that causes the unauthorized access and/or alteration and/or malfunction of the provider’s or third party’s logistical infrastructure.
- any action and/or disclosure by any means, of content whose purpose is to collect or store personal data in relation to the provider, the employees of the provider or any third party.
- any action and/or disclosure by any means, of content that incites actions contrary to applicable law.
Personal data and transaction security
The provider is committed to the privacy and protection of personal data related to the provision of services by the website, the user’s service and the security of transactions. For more information, the user must read the Privacy and Cookies Policy provided by the provider through the website. In addition, by using the website and any of the provided services, the user accepts the provider’s Privacy & Cookies Policy.