Digital Mammography Scanner
Responding to women’s requests, Anassa offers Bone Density and Lipometry Measurement (DEXA method) examinations, using low-dose radiation scanner, for free with each Digital Mammography until the 20th of December 2019.
For more Information you can contact us at : 2421020211 (ext. 2), 6976977962
ANASSA’s Digital Mammography Department holds one of the latest, low-dose radiation, digital mammography scanners with the following advantages:
- Digital low-dose radiation detector
- Generates the best possible high-definition image
- Freedom of movement-inclination provides uniform and comfortable compression for best results across the entire area of the breast
- Highest digital system resolution for timely and reliable diagnosis
- Certified by the European Organization EUREF according to the standards of regarding image quality, radiation exposure and stability standards.
“High-Definition Ultrasound with high resolution capacity”
Additionally, the Mammography Department is equipped with a High Definition Ultrasound Device which features high resolution ability for visualizing structures, measuring up to 2 tenths of a millimeter and detecting even the lowest flows in capillaries or malformations.
This ultrasound device performs the 3D Elastography imaging technique, particularly significant imaging method for the diagnosis of breast cancer. It also allows the observance of tissue and tumor behavior after chemotherapy or radiotherapy.