At ANASSA, the Computed Tomography Department boasts a state-of-the-art 128-slice CT scanner.
ANASSA has one of the latest, low-dose radiation CT scanners with the following features:
• New technology, 128 slices
• Is able to perform whole-body examinations with the reconstruction of virtual 3D imaging
• The examination lasts only a few seconds
1. Excellent image – analysis quality
2. Three-dimensional reconstruction of musculoskeletal, vessels, etc.
3. Low Dose Radiation
“3D – reconstruction of three-dimensional simulation”
This CT scanner performs a set of tests which include:
• CT urography
• CT angiography for the brain, carotids, aorta, upper and lower extremities
• Diagnostic and therapeutic interventional procedures
• Boasts a picture archiving and communication system (PACS)
• HealthMail System which enables the sharing of medical images using the most secure methods.
• Contracted with EOPYY
• The services concerns both the clinic’s outpatients and inpatients
• Operates on a 24-hour basis, 365 days a year
• Support from specialized medical and technical staff